Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Favorite Mentors

Dear Network Marketers,

You have probably already noticed that those leading the charge in recruiting are leaning heavily on Internet Marketing in various forms to grow their businesses with extended reach.

If ever a two edge sword existed, it must be the Internet. It can slash your learning curve, but it can also take your head off with fraudulent scams.

I am not a newcomer to our industry and have studied under many "gurus". You have heard that the cream always rises to the top. My two creamy mentors have done just that. I would feel that I was doing any readers here a disservice if I did not introduce them. I have promoted them for years one to one with no compensation, simply because of the value they have added to my business and that of countless others. You may already be acquainted, nonetheless they are Kim Klaver and Tim Sales.

They both are friends to all in our industry and you will limit your success if you ignore their wisdom.

As part of my 2009 goals I am learning how to do afiliate marketing and have approached them both to learn if they offered such a program. Not surprising, they both do so please use the links below to get to know them:

Tim Sales

http://www.mlmbrilliance.com/awiz/aw.aspx?A=3176&Task=Click

Kim Klaver

http://www.vmediacart.com/secure/affiliates/tracking/trackclick.aspx?aid=133


To Our Best Year Yet,

Tom Doiron

No comments: